Wednesday, July 13, 2011

50% Off Selected Tees at Loft, and $20 Shorts and Skirts


I love a good tee. My lifestyle at the moment is very casual (perhaps too casual)  so tees are the bread and butter of my wardrobe. Tucked into skirts and jeans, under button-downs or a blazer, as a swimsuit cover-up, under bare dresses to make them more modest - you name it. And right now, tees are 50% off at Ann Taylor Loft, no coupon required. Woohoo! Sorry, got a little excited just thinking about it. 

Loft tees are super soft, washable and hold up well. $29-36 is a bit steep for my budget for a tee, so I rarely buy them, but even full price, they're worth what you pay for them. (Even my grandpa was impressed with the quality when we showed him our haul.) My grandma got the Pleated Bib Slub tee, below left, in a nice slate blue and a barely-there gray; it doesn't seem to be online, but there were tons of colors and sizes in the store. My favorites include the Split Neck Tee with Ruching (below right) because of its neckline - it's different and interesting, but not distractingly so. I also like the Dolman Sleeve Cowl Neck Top; it strikes me as the sort of tee that could be easily dressed up with a pencil skirt and jewelry for an evening out, while still being comfortable. 

Loft also has selected shorts and skirts for $20. Shorts season will be over in a few weeks, but some skirts - like the Trouser Pocket Cargo Skirt - could definitely transition to the fall nicely, with or without tights. 

If you love tees, might be worth clicking over!


























No comments: